Exceptional Vinyl Windows in Salt Lake City, UT
Also Serving Sandy, Midvale, Bountiful, West Valley, UT and Surrounding Areas
If your windows need an update or you want to save on your energy bill, vinyl windows in Salt Lake City, UT, are a good fit. Central Glass Company can help.
Why Vinyl Windows?
Although there are many types of windows to choose from, vinyl windows work well for a variety of reasons. Here’s why:
- Vinyl works well with temperature: Because Utah is a four-season state, your windows will have to endure rain, snow, and heat throughout the year. Vinyl windows are up to the job when seasons change and weather unleashes its worst.
- Vinyl is energy-efficient: Vinyl windows often provide optimum energy efficiency, which helps you save on your energy bill. With durable frames, panes, and glass, vinyl windows will help insulate your home.
- Vinyl is maintenance-free: Because of the material, vinyl windows don’t require extensive maintenance, such as painting or sealing. Vinyl windows also hide scratches well, so your windows can look presentable for years to come.
- Vinyl is affordable: Compared to aluminum, fiberglass, or wood windows, vinyl costs less and installs easier.
- Vinyl is durable: Vinyl holds up well against rust, mold, and corrosion. Vinyl has an average lifespan of 20 to 40 years.
As you can see, vinyl is an excellent choice for your home.
Why Central Glass Company?
Central Glass Company has been a prominent glass company in the Sandy, Bountiful, Midvale, and Salt Lake City, UT, area since 1957. With over 60 years of experience, we know that we can help you find the windows that are right for your home.
Does your insurance cover new windows? We can help. Our experienced window technicians are adept at helping you fill out necessary insurance paperwork.
Not sure what size or style you want? Let us know. We will examine your home and provide options for window size, style, and cost based on your budget.
Call Central Glass Company today at 801-355-7577801-355-7577 for a free consultation and estimate.